Saturday 2 June 2018

Transactional Analysis Theory and Practice - Goals of TA & Daily Affirmations

This blog comes from Ajit Karve, Transformational TA Coach
+919822024037; ajitpkarve@gmail.com


See the other blogs here : Table of Contents

Goals of Transactional Analysis Practice

  1. Achieving OK-ness, Capacity to Think, Capacity to make new Decisions.
  2. Becoming a Self-Responsible, Self-Dependent, Empowered Individual.
  3. Having a healthy personality: An empowered Adult supported by a Free Child and a Permissive Parent.
  4. Fulfilling needs of Psychological Hungers in a healthy way.
  5. Implementing Reality Principle, Reality Testing and Gaining Social Control.
  6. Capacity for Intimacy.
  7. Capacity to deal with Feeling, Emotional, Thinking, Behaviour Rackets.
  8. Decision Making, Problem Solving, Game Free Interactions and Script Free Living.
  9. Mind free of Mind Talk, Psychological Time Engagements and Transactional Rackets.
  10. Good Mental Health, Psychological Well Being and Capacity for child-like happiness and joy.
~~~~~

Daily Affirmations

  1. No matter what happens I commit myself to be free of self harm or other person harm.
  2. No matter what happens I commit myself to be free of causing material damage or financial losses.
  3. I commit myself to be aware of losing control over my thinking, feeling, or emotional hijacks.
  4. I commit myself to accept and own my mistakes, rackets and racketing behaviours.
  5. I commit myself to end situations and solve problems sanely, safely, effectively and rationally.
  6. I commit myself to maintain discipline, cordiality, affection and intimacy in all interactions and relationships.
  7. I commit myself to gain a happy state of mind and enjoy childlike happiness and joy;
  8. I commit myself to generate the moment, enter the moment and use the moment for a better healthy me.
~~~~~

2 comments: